Requirements, Education and Training:
- Must be dependable, who have good judgment and decision-making skills, and who pay close attention to detail.
- A high school or GED diploma is preferred.
- Must be able to pass a security background investigation.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Must have a current commercial driver’s license (CDL), (licensed to operate a tractor/trailer within the states of Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience
- Pass preemployment drug testing and background check
- Must have HAZMAT certification and able to maintain certification.
- Must comply with requirements in accordance of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and Department of Transportation (DOT). Must maintain a positive attitude and neat appearance.