This position works under the direct supervision of the Labor Services Supervisor. The Laborer shall be responsible for the safe packing and delivery of supplies, furniture, and equipment; intra- and inter-office moves of furniture, equipment, and boxes; and arrangement (set up and take down) of conference room furniture and supplies.
• Aids in the pick-up of excess equipment and furniture
• Ensures the safe and timely delivery of assigned supplies, moves furniture and equipment as directed for office moves or relocation of personnel.
• Responsible for the cleanliness of on-site receiving and shipping areas.
• Performs packing of office materials in a safe and timely manner.
• Performs all other related duties indicated in the Performance Work Statement that may arise.