|Job Type||Contract, Full-Time|
• Minimum of 1 year of experience performing comparable duties, functions, and/or abilities to those described above.
This position works under the direct supervision of the Labor Services Supervisor. The Laborer shall be responsible for the safe packing and delivery of supplies, furniture, and equipment; intra- and inter-office moves of furniture, equipment, and boxes; and arrangement (set up and take down) of conference room furniture and supplies.
• Aids in the pick-up of excess equipment and furniture
• Ensures the safe and timely delivery of assigned supplies, moves furniture and equipment as directed for office moves or relocation of personnel.
• Responsible for the cleanliness of on-site receiving and shipping areas.
• Performs packing of office materials in a safe and timely manner.
• Performs all other related duties indicated in the Performance Work Statement that may arise.